Monday, April 21, 2014

Week 5 / fast 9 and recipe for 200 cal eggplant lasagna

Morning coffee with 2 tsp milk ~10 cal
Lots of green tea
Chai with 3-4 tsp milk x2 ~20 cal
2 Marie biscuits ~40 cal

few pieces of watermelon~50 cal
Eggplant lasagna for dinner - 200 cals
Ended the day at 320 calories

Also managed a 250 calorie workout today- such a high and hardly any cravings or hunger pangs.

Dinner
Recipe for Eggplant Lasagna ~200 cals
1 serving


Eggplant Lasagna - Low cal dinner


Ingredients
100 gram (very thinly) sliced and boiled eggplant (in salt) ~ 35 cal
240 grams (1 cup) cooked, peeled and chopped tomatoes ~44 cal
1 tsp evoo - 40 cal
3 cloves garlic, grated
dried herbs and fresh rosemary
1 slice cheese~62 cal

Directions
In a small pan, heat olive oil. Grate garlic into it and saute for few seconds. Crush the chopped tomatoes and add to this along with some salt, pinch of sugar and bring to a simmer. Add any dried herbs along with some fresh herbs. Simmer for 5 mins and keep aside.
In a small oven proof dish, place 2 tsp of tomato sauce and spread it.
Layer eggplant on this. Top with tomato sauce.
One more layer of eggplant on this and finally add all the remaining tomato sauce. Spread evenly.
Shred the cheese slice into thin strips and place on top.
You can either bake this at 190C for 5-7 minutes until cheese melts or use grill function of microwave for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle some crushed dried herbs on top along with black pepper.
Eat while still hot.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found this blog. I have been on IF (18/6;16/8) depending on the days activities and have been thinking of moving to the 5:2 fast but somehow the 2 times I tried it I did not finish. I was doing a zero calories fast which I find very difficult to finish. The 500 calories seem much more doable and your recipes are going to be a great help. Thanks.

    PS: lost 10 kgs since Jan when I started with 2 interruptions due to personal family issues. But what I loved was that the weight gain in those weeks was not as great as I feared it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Tach Disease,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,
    Glaucoma.measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Parkinson's disease,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,
    Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Tach Disease,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete